From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 04:59:59 EST
The Oracle writes::: With a great powerful puff ... the Ferret Oracle
appears and scares the begeezus out of you::

:::::click, click, click:::: ferret toenails on the hardwood floor.::::

Mommy, Mommy, she's doing it again!

Petey, calm down my love, who is doing it again?

That Orifice person, she is poofing, How come she can poof and you won't
let me, its not fair!

Sigh... Petey my darling, that's Oracle, not the Orifice, and she appears
in a puff not a poof.

Well, it smells like a poof to me Mommy.

Shhh honey, thet's not nice, we don't say things like that, it might hurt
the Orifices, I mean Oracles feelings.

Mommy, whets a begeezus?

Petey, that is one of The Orifice's umm, err, quaint southern sayings.
Just smile hon, and humor her.  But remember DON'T LOOK HER IN THE EYE!

But Mommy, she is looking at me, she is scarin me, make her stop!

Petey my love, do what we all do, ignore her, she will go away.  Now go
play.

K Mommy,   :::::the sound of toenails fades in the distance:::::