From:
Spoik Bushaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 08:46:42 -0800
Well... they are settleing in quite nicely.  Gizmo is even using the
litter pan and not the floor!  "Miss Thang" just returns to the cage
at least as of now.  They are currently frollicing in my laundry bag,
unaware of the impending doom of the vet visit on Monday morning.  If
you guys want me to I will update you on that as well, but at this point
the world is better and they love me!

The world is a better place for them now I think... and I want to thank
everyone who emailed me supportive thoughts and who offered to help me
start a fiesty mob to explain the world to their former "care giver"

Spoik

PS- Gizmo is one of the most coveted kinds of ferret... the long sought
after lap ferret!  Once out of the cage he paws at my leg for me to
pick him up and then lays belly up in my arms for 15-20 minutes
snoring/chittering... The Mrs. isnt interested in such things and
promptly runs away to investigate something