Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:56:54 -0500
Hi all, wowsie have we all been so busy.  Sandee has been tied up in
knots as her tail-braiding went wrong and made her tail so frizzy that
it hurts--so the hairdresser has to keep brushing conditioner into it.
I am so glad I did do the hairbraiding.  I have been taking pepsis and
crackers and jokes to her while she is hiding out from embarrassment at
the awry tail.  De Boss says just a bit of prayer and conditioning will
work but it will be a day or so.  So I has been trying to get some of
her works done.  Hope you all dont mind.

Anyway -- we got de news dat Ziggy-cub reporter was gettin ready to
cross de bwidge.  We waited at our sides of de bwidge for his beginning
crossing and sure enough dere he was--heh-heh--superman cape--must remind
Xiggy dat wings makes one fly.  But guess what--he made his entrance by
literally flying across de bwidge wit barely a paw to de bwidge.  First
time for anyting like dat.  Wowsie dat ferret knows how to make an
entrance.  We had his wingsand halo and new hammock all lined up as his
gang knew de tings he liked.  But wouldnt ya know it.  He brought a new
furry hammie wit him but we had his beautiful gossamer ferret-angel
wings.  We all got him lined up with blue gossamer wings and a gold halo
to match.  Of course he is now in charge of reporting Rainbow Bridge
news.  De Boss even came over to check Ziggy out and said HE should would
like to have someone help keep HIM up wit the news at de Mustey side of
our bridge.  We musteys are known to cause a bit more of a stir den de
other sides--heh-heh--we have wild and loving spirits and sometimes gets
carried away.  Ziggy gots a bit in a hurry and wanted to fly wit his
wings right away wit no lessons and he did quite well, but--he did a spin
and overspun and went straight down into a cloud--okay we dug him out of
de cloud and he agrees dat he will need a couple of lessons.  We musteys
get carried away once in a while (uh--maybe all in a while LOL).  Ziggy
sends his love to his earth family but his group dat is here will cheer
him up.  Dey all invited me to a wardance celebration and of course dere
home is the headquarters of all wild and crazy musteys--everyone who is
anyone was dere--mudslides courtesy of otters, even a few ermines who of
course complained of de heat, raccoons, a few skunks, one chow who tinks
he is a ferret, numerous cats, rabbits, and mousies.

Party central was de rule of de day.  I do believe dat it was de biggest
party ever this side of de bridge.  My paws were danced to shreds even
with furry dance booties on.  My new tail drew attention--even poor
Sandee wit her beautiful tail wrapped in a gauze bandage was dere althou
she didnt do dance or tings like dat.  She just viewed de parties and
drank Pepsis (we ferrets love pepsi) and sweet iced tea and crackers with
squirt cheese--tres favorite-my french isnt too good.  so tres is abouts
all I can do.  We will be sending more messages from bridge to earth now
dat we have a real reporter.  We is all so tired dat we just grabbed
blankies and slept where we dropped.

Love, dooks, hugs, a bark from de Chow
SaraFerret reported from de Bridge