Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:04:12 -0500
From:
Hi all, dis is SaraFerret, one of the bridge greeters for ferret
afterworld.  I was just playing tag with one of my sisters, Sheila, when
the loud speaker announces SaraFerret, report to the Rainbow Bridge.
Oh wowsie, I literally flew to my regular post--knowing I would be in
deep doo-doo if I wasnt there to greet the fuzzy.  A note awaits me, Mr
Fingers is about to cross de bridge.  Get Winkie so you can have someone
he knows from his earth life.  Winkie shows up immediately--telepathy or
what LOL.  Nah us ferrets just seem to know things in advance

Now I see him getting ready to cross the bridge.  Oh wowsie, what is this
fuzzy doing!!!!  I look at note--long fingers; well hmmm.  He is doing
his ladder walk wit de fingers, overhand yet.  Wowsie that is one classy
ferret--swinging over de bridge with his long fingers.  Others gather
to watch him; we will definitely have to find him a place on the Ferret
Olympics here when recruitment starts.  He swings up between me and
Winky, and kisses my paw.  I have never had a paw kissed.  The note says
watch him, he is an escape artist.  We visits and he shares jokes wit
Winky about dere past.

I tells him dat he was really cool making his entrance dat way.  Even de
Boss came to watch him and you know it takes a lot for Him to come and
see something.  Am I forgetting something in all the wowsieness?  Of
course!  The wings.

I introduces myself as SaraFerret and he says young lady I have heard so
much of you from my hoomins.  (I hope it was good what he heard).  Then
he disappears.  Oh-oh I am in for it now; already lost a new arrival.
Then right by the door to de Wing and Halo House he appears again.
Clever, cute NOT!  I tells Fingers dat he is gonna get me in such trouble
but everyone around us is laughing and giggling at his show.  I tells
Fingers dat we has to find him some wings unless he plans to swing from
cloud to cloud.  And in we all go, and...whaddayaknow a new group of
wings of all colors are laid out on de table.  He walks back and forth,
putting a paw on each one but being careful not to leave marks on de
wings.  He decides on the gold ones with silver threads in dem.  Oh
wowsie, dose must be de new kind dat Auntie Mary Ferret was talking
about.  Okay Winkie and I start attaching wings by dose straps.  We look
at him-oh he looks so good and of course de gold halo.  I start to pick
out a new hammock for him, but Winky stops me, saying I already have de
hammie ready.  Hmmm now what do I do.  I am still stunned by Mr Fingers
kissing my paw.

Okay de tour.  He asks if he can go to see his parents hoomans in de
reflecting pool--hmmm how did he know dat!  He looks at me and says
well word travels fast in de ferret world.  But den he sees his parents
sitting around de table, not crying but reminiscing (tink I spelt dat
right).  Remember when he did dat and did de other ting.  He sees a note
fluttering above de pool--new to me never have seen someting like dat.  I
grabs de note and reads it aloud.  Its from his hoomans saying dey miss
him so much and love him and to be a good boy at de bridge.  Mr Fingers
takes de note and a big tear crawls down his cheeks; but den he wipes it
away and stands up straight and strong.  He is really trying hard not to
cry, but it shows in his face when abruptly he says well Ms SaraFerret
where to now.  Off we go to de mudslide created by the crazy otters.  Oh
what fun and we all take a spin down dat.  Hose ourselves off as we have
other places to go, fruit bar for snacks, the kibble garage where all
the boy musteys hang out looking at de latest in ways to get around de
clouds, oh and den we pick up snacks at de store for party-party-party.
Winky leads us to dere new den.  Everything is cleared away for de
wardancing, bounces, and so on and a table is set up in de corner wit de
ice cold pepsis and sweet iced tea and crackers wit squirt cheese and a
bunch of little pieces of cheese in case a mousie angel drops by.  And
all of a sudden de place is loaded wit musteys and mousie angels.  War
dances and bounces.  We dance thru de nite cuz we are night ferrets.
Then one by one we drops off to de blankets and fall asleep or some leave
to go home.  Me--I just find me a nice blankie under de table and takes
my last sip of cold pepsi and drop off to sleep.  And another ferret has
crossed de bridge.

Dooks of love
SaraFerret