Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:17:32 -0800
From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Had to help Elvis to the bridge this afternoon.  He was diagnosed with
lymphoma in Nov. 2003 and started on chemo in Dec. 2003.  Was on chemo
for most of 2004 and during that time he became adrenal and so couldn't
do surgery so started him on Lupron.  In July of 2004 his cage mate died
and 3 weeks later his other cage mate died, both were adrenal also.  So
we went to the Oregon City Ferret shelter and he picked out a little
girl and two days before that we rescued his new brother.

So at least he wasn't alone anymore.  He went into remission from his
cancer in Sept.  2004 and did real well on the lupron until Sept.  of
last year, 2005.  Then he started losing his hair no matter the dose of
the lupron, went blind but he was such a fighter, never held a grudge
with all the shots and medicine that I crammed down him to keep him
well!!  He was always so very happy.  I had rescued him from a lady that
only let him out maybe 15 minutes a day, no hammie, just a THIN little
blanket on the cage floor, regular cat litter and food.  She didn't have
TIME for him!  Never saw such a happy boy as when he realized that he was
going to get out of the cage to PLAY for hours each day!!  He was a very
special boy and I miss him dreadfully.  Please help him find his brother
Gizmo and his sister Sissy and help him get settled in up in Heaven.
Let him know how very much we miss him down here and can't wait to see
him again.  Thanks again for taking care of him for me.

Mom, Sammy(brother)& Noni(sister who was sick tonight for missing him)