Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:02:46 -0800
From:
Spoik Bushaw <[log in to unmask]>
Early Friday morning a blood clot was released from somewhere in Gizmo's
body, it lodged somewhere vital and led him to the Rainbow Bridge while
he slept.  His passing combined with her other stresses (from the new
home, cage and suddenly having ferret food for the first time, as well
as constant access to it) and it all became too much for Smudge.  She
has made the journey with him.

They will be cremated together in a towel they loved to snuggle in.

They passed with full bellies on soft bedding.

I had a wonderful week with them, and they were one of the most wonderful
Christmas presents ever.

Thank you for all the encouragement I have recieved since they came to
me and thank you for caring about these little guys.

I loved them so much I can barely stand it right now.

Spoik