Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 07:21:21 -0600
From:
Comic Collector <[log in to unmask]>
A dark day has fallen on our house.  My oldest little girl has left us.
I never thought this day would come.  Sandee, please greet Bebe at the
bridge.  I think she would very much like it if Jako was there to help
her, as he was her cage mate for his whole life.  Rikki and Riley were
also good friends of hers.  Oh, one more thing.  I am sure she would like
the rest of her tail back.

Bebe suddenly started losing weight this week until yesterday when I got
home and found her mostly unresponsive.  I had been giving her chicken
gravy all week in hopes of bulking her up, but it did not work.  This
was all very sudden.  Of course, I took her straight to Dr. JM, but even
after all his care it was just her time.  She went peacefully in her
sleep last night or early this morning.

Ok, enough of the boring sad stuff, who was this Bebe character anyway?
Bebe was always an icon of fashion.  She always had the nicest coat and
she often wore her "baggy pants".  Something about the way her belly and
fur hung in the back always looked as if her "pants" were two sizes two
big.  I got her and Jako almost exact seven years ago, just after my wife
and I were married.  She and Jako both grabbed my arm as soon as I
reached in the glass case they in which they were kept.  For the longest
time, she picked on Jako, since she was bigger.  As he grew, he gave it
right back.  Even still, they were always very close.  They played
together constantly and never slept apart.  When Jako got sick, she was
right there to comfort and take care of him.  When we adopted Rikki and
Riley, she took right to them and made them feel at home.  She was always
so considerate.  Bebe was a little bit of biter, but only that soft part
of your arm at the inside of your elbow.  She always gave kisses.  If you
held her up to your forehead, she would just continue to lick you.  Bebe
was a collector.  She, like Riley, lied to collect small things and hide
them.  Above all, Bebe was considerate.  My wife and I are expecting
another child, so rather than have a long drawn out good-bye; she
wrapped it up quickly and went to the next party, always the socialite.

James & Family
Loving: Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako, Riley, Bebe

"We recite the names, lest we forget"
Moru, Sage Ferretus