From:
Tracy Lusher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:25:03 -0500
Just a day after Alicia posted the first post about Greenies, our poodle
threw up the greenie she just ate.  It was still in chunks (sorry if this
grosses anyone out - but I figure anyone who has touched ferret poo and
doesn't sweat it, can probably handle this!).  I KNEW I shouldn't have
given it to her, but she had been eating them for a long time without
any trouble (at least none that I could tell).  This just makes me sick.
That was the last time she got a greenie.

Thankfully, I don't give them to our ferrets!  I can't see anyone giving
the tiny ones to the ferrets anyway - just the shape of them makes me
worry about a blockage.  Anyone who gives these to their ferrets might
as well shove a piece of plastic or a button down their throats.

Dooks,
Tracy and the Rotten Ferts