From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:03:14 -0500
Linda Iroff writes:
>But while most storms leave devastation in their wake, this particular
>storm that Wolfy experienced seems to have left joy and happiness, and
>dragged some of that happiness all the way up to New York!

Indeed it did!  Renee may be a full-fledged Cat 5, but it's one heck of
a pleasure to be there when she makes landfall!!  We were privileged to
have her as our guest, although the time was far too short.  She so
generously offered to bring Josie and Coco all the way from Louisiana -
but this is a big-hearted, compassionate and highly intelligent woman.
I'm looking forward to hanging out with her again someday - and that's
not something you usually say about a typhoon!

Susann and the four furkids Ollie, Mina, Coco and Josie