From:
Dawn Koza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 06:31:50 -0800
Hello & Dooks to all,

Just wanted to give you a update on "Zoie" who we rescued from the evil
people in Carlisle, PA.

Zoie is doing wonderfully.  Gave her and Davie a bath on Sunday, and her
white beautiful coat is nice and fluffy.  Her neck has healed completely.
The signs of the collar slicing her neck is gone.  Only a very thin line
of a scar.

Zoie is a 11 month old female, small frame, small face with the most
beautiful white fur, accented by dark brown legs and tail.  She is also
accented with a tinge of brown on the tips of her hair from the waist
down.

She is gaining a little weight, and is healthy in every way.  She is very
playful and keeps Davie on his paws.  They play so well it makes me laugh
and cry.  These little wonders of Gods world bring so much happiness to
our family.  I know we will probably add more to the Forever home here.

Thanks to the people who wrote me personally with more info and support
for Zoie.

Now with that done, I have a few comments for a couple of statements
made on the FML.

To Andrea, "What's wrong with these Vets?"-

You mention that you have 5 URNS of fuzzies that have ben sick and have
passed to the Rainbow Bridge?

My question is, "What is wrong with you, taking ferrets to a NON-ferret
Vet?" If the Vet does not specialize in exotic animals and ferrets, what
do you expect?

  Quote from you,
>Took her to the first vet, it was like he didnt know what to tell me.

>So, on to the next vet go we.

>I pay these friggen vets to help my baby, why cant anyone get this
>right??  Why cant anyone do anything right???

End of quotes.

Why don't you do some research on the Vets in your area, ask questions,
ask on the FML, check with your nearest Ferret Shelter.

Done with that-Next...

What's up with FORCED FEEDINGS?  I cannot understand why people seemed
to want to shove food down a small throat of a fuzzie that is 1/100th the
size of a human.  Not to mention that if the fuzzie is struggling in your
hands, because he is frightened, what if you get it down his windpipe?
Choking comes to mind!  And what is up with going to the auto department
to get a tube do do such a appalling proceedure?  How would you like it
if someone thought it was nessasary to come up to you and hold you down
to shove massive amounts of food down your throat?  Y'all need to think
about this, and consider a more humain way to feed you sick fuzzies.

Now I am done.

Hope everyone has a wonderful year, God Bless to all the sick and
missing.

Dawn
Davie & Zoie