Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:08:58 -0500
From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Hey hey hey; do you guys know what my mum found in our mail box today?
She found this really cool thank you card with TREATS just for me!  Well;
that is not exactly true she tolds me I had to share them with all the
shelter kids, but don't you guys think I should get more just because I
am the senior reporter for the Lakeroad?  I think so!

Anyway mum says it is nice to be recognized and thanked for what she
does, but she does it because this is her life, her love and her
passion..  Thanks for the treats..Thanks for the card, thanks for
helping us do what we do.

Andy senior reporter at the Lakeroad Ferret Farm Shelter