Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:24:46 -0800
Hey Petey TPO!!  You still be my hubba hubba poofin fool?

Is your mama gonna buy lots of tickets for dat ELF quilt?

It be good thing, 'cause the ELF needs money so they can help ferrets
that need it real quick.

Never know when there will be another bad thing happen and our ferret
friends and their hoomans will need some ELF money.

Tell Tonks to by some tickets too, OK?

Oh, tell your mommy it is OK for you and Tonks to snuggle under the
quilt.  Bitty too.

Our mommy say so, and she should know.

Luv
Parris