From:
CA SPCA Webdesign <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:30:45 -0500
I work for the Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA in Central Virginia.  We
recently took in three ferrets who were abandoned by their original
owners.  Unless we have a potential home that already has experience
with ferrets we prefer NOT to adopt them out, but instead try to
transfer them to rescue where they can be properly cared for and placed.
Unfortunately, I've been told that the ferret rescue we normally used
has closed down.  I was wondering if you could possibly post something
somewhere and help these guys find a good rescue.  Two of them are two
years old.  The bigger concern is that one of them is supposedly eight
years old.  Any help/advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Larry Bisgaier
Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA
434-973-5959 ex.243