From:
Tasha Faill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:39:00 -0500
One week ago I lost my little boy, Yeti.  He had been battling IBD for
almost a year, and rather suddenly succumbed to it.  He was only 5 1/2
years old.  I hope he has found his way to the bridge, but for some
reason I'm not sure he made it, I dont think he thought he would be
heading there so soon.  Please look for him he is an albino with a
crooked nose due to breaking it when a kit.  He loved to jump off
anything and everything.  If you find him, please help him find Sniper,
Levelor, Skooch, Moose, Trinity, and Chino.  Also, if there is a baby
pool with ping pongs in it, point it out to him as well as any patches
of snow.  His love of the water and snow resulte in his formal name of
Yeti, the arctic aquatic tundra beast and he lived up to that name.
Tell him his hoomans and the Raleigh Tube Gang miss him greatly and
will count the days until we meet again.

Thanks,
Tasha, Bill, and the Raleigh Tube Gang - Grits, Tyson, Stimpey and Bear.
Missing Skooch, Moose, Sniper, Levelor, Chino and Trinity.