Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:52:36 -0500
I am thankful for the best husband in the whole world without whom I
would never have been introduced to ferrets...the most wonderful pets in
the whole world.  Coming home after a long hard day at work to ferrets
running around the house dooking & playing with each other & with me is
the best experience you can ever have.

I am thankful for the FML which has helped me to become a much better
parent to my little lovebugs.  I have learned both wonderful and not so
wonderful things about these amazing little kidlets.  I have also "met"
so many amazing and wonderful people through the FML and the world of
ferrets...people that I feel as if I have known all my life even though
we have never actually met.  Ferret people are the best in the world!

I am thankful for BIG---whom I have also never had the pleasure of
meeting---because he has taken on the huge task of running the FML.
I feel as if BIG is one of my best friends.

Last but not least, I am thankful for having been given the honor of
being a mommy to the most wonderful, mischevious, playful little
rugrats in the world!