From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:36:36 -0700
I would like to thank those that participated in this years Labor Day
Card Exchange!  I had such a fun time getting all the cards and gifts in
the mail!  Guess I have to start a scrap book.  BOX for all of these!
Got a toy for the ferrets.  it's already been claimed by Princess Pepper
as one of her NEW babies!

Total Raised:  $137.00

List of Participants for the SOS Labor Day Exchange of 2005

Brenda Zupko, Adrian & Ann Haager, Angela Dixon, Christa Brock, Dianna
Desrochers, Emily Sweeney, Jamie Oulton, Jennifer Phillips, Judy Gabel,
Jules Johns, Pressey, Kathleen Collins, Laraine Bennett, Leizann Engelke
Linda Phillips, Marla Wadsworth, Marilyn Ledoux, Ronda Amox, Sanne van
der Vorst, Stephanie Grant.  SUE Smith and DAVID LASSANSKE, Sunny Piper

Without all of your support we could not help the shelters as much as we
do.  THANK YOU.

Now.  if you didn't get a chance to participate in this card exchange .
you have MORE CHANCES!  We are doing the Halloween Card Exchange and then
a Thanksgiving SHELTER Card exchange.  Then of course the Christmas card
exchange.

And!!!!  Don't forget that those that participate in the card exchanges
for the year get a chance to win a RAFFLE that SOS will do at the end of
the year!

The card exchange is a great way to get something other than BILLS in
your mailbox.  though it would be cute to get a "bill" in the mail from
the ferrets :-) hee hee ..  Leave you all to think of payment on that
one!

Princess Pepper has asked me if because it's Halloween if we are going to
make the kids get dressed up again and take pictures.  I told her there
is no telling what we will get pictures and cards of.  but that will be
nice and hang them high on the fridge so that she can't see them :-)

So. go sign up for some great card exchanges!!!!

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Thanks again for those that have participated!

Joanne-SOS
<http://www.supportourshelters.org/>