From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:04:17 -0400
I got a call from a woman who is looking for a home for two ferrets.
They do not need to go together.

Bear is about 3 years old and a typical sweet ferret, and Stewart is 2.
She said Stewart has a tendency towards aggression which has worsened
recently.  She was even considering having him put to sleep!!  Stewart
will attack Bear and clamp down and not let go.

The ferrets are located in Lorain OH, west of Cleveland.  If anyone is
interested, I can provide the owners name and phone number.

Linda Iroff