From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:08:47 EST
After all we have been threw here with his man, Robert Williamson, of
which since his number did not show on my caller id and with the
recommendations of so many nice people who would like to see this
"gentlemen" (as i put it so loosely), get what he deserves.

Well, I tried calling the numbers in the phone books and directories with
no avail.  I didn't recognize the voices that answered.  Bummed about
that, someone said I could perhaps try calling the phone company and see
if they give me the number, well, they refused to give the number because
is a blocked unauthorized number???  I have never heard of unauthorized.
But then someone said, try calling the police.  So I called the Delaware
State Police, who asked where he lived or his phone number and since i
had neither one, they said there was nothing they could do because I
don't have enough information.  So back to square one.  Luckily, this
information is getting to a lot of shelters so they can be on the look
out for this man.  At this point, I do wonder if this was a cruel
horrible joke or if this man truly gave his real name or state.  I have
not slept well and have spent a lot of time trying to find him in
Delaware.  But what if he isn't in Delaware, truth be told, he could be
anywhere but all I can say to shelters is to be careful of this man if
this isnt a hoax.  I will continue my search.  I pray that this man will
be found out, either way, truth or hoax.  It's hard to believe someone
would do what this man proclaimed but his voice so cold and so serious,
I think he was telling the truth.  Please be careful not to adopt to
this man or place animals with him.