From:
Anne Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:55:26 +0000

I am writing a story for Ferrets magazine about ferret-friendly travel
destinations and hotels.  I'm looking for ferret owners who have some
thoughts on:

1. Good domestic or international travel destinations for ferrets and
   their owners

2. Hotels or other lodging (domestic or international) that accept
   ferrets.

3. Travel destinations that ferret owners would like to visit.

Please interpret the topics as narrowly or broadly as you like.  I'm
interested in all responses.

Thanks very much and hope to hear from you!

Anne Burke
Ferrets magazine