Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:00:49 -0700
To any that are interested in some information on Devils Club SUPREME,
here are two links to the New Rainbow Bridge and information they have
posted about DC Supreme.  The first is a link to the article Steve and
Diane wrote about their experiences with this herb.  It does not contain
just the Devil's Club Root Bark, but also Indian Jambul Seed, Dandelion
Leav and Root, Uva Ursi Leaf, Tumeric Rhizome, Spring water and Grain
Alcohol (another ingredient that many disagree with, but if added to
warm gravy, it dissipates).

Maybe it is the combination which works for my ferrets, I don't know, but
it works and I will continue to use it!  I am not telling anyone they
should use this......heck, they quit making it...... what I was trying
to get across was those who do use it, start searching to obtain any
that may still be out in stores or on web sites.

Here is the first article on how they used the "blend" and what they
found....
http://www.newrainbowbridge.com/herbal/devils_club.htm

This article is FAQ about the DC Supreme...........
http://www.newrainbowbridge.com/herbal/DCS_faq.htm

I'm not a researcher into herbs or medicine, I rely on what I read, and
when I first discovered D.C. Supreme, I was desparate.  My little guy
was clear down to 26, and that was with a heavy dosage of prednisone
twice a day.  I printed off all the info and took it to my vet.  She
checked it out and said let's try it.  So.......we had good luck, and on
all the ferrets since that have had insulinoma, I've had very good luck.
I currently am using it on three of my guys.........it has helped, and
so far I have been able to keep them off the prednisone.  I am using a
different vet now, but she is also supportative of using this.  I will
say, sometimes it takes 2 months to show a drastic improvement, sometimes
they may only go up a small amount, but they quit dropping.  If they
continue to drop, I would immediately go to the vet and change treatment.

Anyway, if you are interested, check out the article listed above, that
is how I started on Devil's Club Supreme.  And I still don't regret it!

mjo & the zoo: Sassy Too, Scooch, Freda, Gweedo, Cisco, Sadie, Angel,
Bitty Bit, Bebe, and the dog Darwin.  R.I.P.  Nipper, Lightning, EZ,
Cleo, Phantom, Lady, Frito, Pepper, Caesar, Bilbo, Frodo, Topanga,
Ragine, Tasha, Sabrina, Sassy Britches, Frosty Pants, Phantom II,
Boo Boo, Casper, Rocky, Bear, and the dogs Garth and Duke