Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 08:19:42 -0500
We are now on Overstock .com

Our First Listings

Worlds Best Pet T-Shirt
100% preshrunk cotton.  Design by Sue Burda.  All short sleeved T-Shirts
Please indicate what size shirt you need.  For best results machine wash
garment in cold water, inside out.  Using no bleach or bleach additives.
http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCT=ID=138240\75

Towel Set (2) Ferret Faces
55% Ramie 45% Cotton Set of 2 finger towels to let all your guest know
how much you love ferrets.  Stitched by our own shelter Friend Donna M.
http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCT=ID=139237\08

Canvas Bag Embroidered ferret
13 1/2" W X 13" D Canvas Bag with 7" handles Embroidered ferret to show
the world you love ferrets, Stitched by our own shelter Friend Donna M.
http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCT=ID=139245\07

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Click Here to visit our shelter store
http://www.feretfarm.org

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv