From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:52:48 EDT
KATRINA ferrets arrived and more coming in.

HEADS UP TO ALL:

We have a shelter that has been gracious enough to take in ferrets from
Katrina.  Seven came in last week and they will be picking up four more
on this coming Monday, with probably another group coming in from
Mississippi.

Current really big need: Science Diet AD.  Also litter is needed.  On the
litter I suggest you send a Walmart, Target or other card so the money
spent on shipping can go toward the card.  If you want to sent money.
Please note this shelter has a 501c3, so your donation is tax deductible.

Here is the mailing information:

Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferrets Rescue/Shelter
# 67 P.R. 1512,  Midland City, AL 36350

Chop, Chop,

Lets all move on this one -- the FERRETS need us NOW!

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends Disaster Response