Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 23:52:12 -0500
From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
We have a Beautiful LFFR batting padded 8 pc Premium quality bedding set
listed on Ebay with ALL proceeds to benefit the many ferrets at Tiny
Prints Ferret Rescue-she recently got 5 more in and there is a lot of
expense as we all know.  Please bid high on this set as it will help
someone else helping ferrets in a large capacity.  The set is most
beautiful "Winter Wonderland" Motif and top quality.  Spoil your ferts
or Gift it someone who spoils theirs.!  We have so many more sets
available also .

Thank you !
Rose

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7722972161