Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:20:35 -0800
From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
I finally wised up one year (yeah, like 8 years into ferrets) ..I guess
got tired of missing ornaments, garland hanging in ways it shouldn't,
displays under the tree constantly being rearranged, rescueing fuzzies
hanging on the edge of branches, well you get the picture so I decided
to buy an extra ferret play pen and put it around the tree and wrap
garland on the top of it for a great effect...What do you call 5 fuzzies
gathering around the bottom of the pen staring at the Christmas tree?
PRICELESS!!!!  I can send a pic if you want one....Oh, the playpen is
also good to trap a husband who insists on sleeping on the couch during
fuzzy playtime especially with a biter..heheh..pic of this also if you
need to see...

Lisa, hope this helps a little...otherwise christmas time is a good time
to loose a couple extra pounds chasing after these little guys trying to
keep them from destroying the tree...

Jackie
Dominic, Laney, BumbleBear
At the bridge: Taz, Opie, Harvey, Buster, Plato, Cybil, Simon, Peanut,
Lexi, Bandit

         Check out my Yahoo Personal Page:
http://www.geocities.com/fuzzymum/JackiesStuff.html

         Also check out my ebay items: