Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 06:55:52 -0700
From:
Hi Judy,

Yesterday you posted a final tally on the FML5000.  First of all I
gotta say how incredible the ferret lovers of the world are to give so
graciously and generously toward this fundraiser.  With everything going
on in the world, it amazes me that so many people still find it in
themselves to give.  I know the cause is so near and dear to all our
hearts, but it still amazes me and inspires me when I think about the
FML.  I tell all my friends and family how amazing this community is and
they are in awe when they hear the stories I tell them.

So hear are my questions"

1) Are the names in order of when donations were received?

2) I noticed that some people were listed twice - does this mean they
   gave twice?  If so AWESOME!

Lastly, and I hope this doesn't add another burden to you, but I was
wondering, does SOS publish a listing of where donations are sent?  Kind
of like an annual report of sorts?  Seeing a synopsis/reminder of where
donations go will tickle me to continue to donate.  I tend to get lost
in my life :) and forget some of the most important things that need
attention.  Also I'd really like to know who the donations have helped.
I know there could be some dissention or negative press if you were to
name names, so my thoughts are general catergories (shelters, vet care,
large rescue currently in our news, etc) with percentages and/or actual
dollars.  I'm an accountant, so for me, seeing numbers makes me make
sense of it.  If for some reason, SOS doesn't want to make this info
public, Id' understand too.

Thanks for all everyone does to help our friends.  I love my babies so
much, it's nice to know there are others out there who feel the same way!

Tanya