From:
David and Kathy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:10:28 -0600
I just want to take one minute and tell everyone that I am so grateful
there are people out there that have the time, and care enough to put on
a raffle like the Katrina raffle.

Yes, I am the proud winner of Package # 2, Salvation, the collectible
ferret that started it all.  Reanee Gladden took the time to make him,
and contact Judy to get the ball rolling.  I know there were lots of
emails flying out of Reanee's computer, even as far as Jean Carley's
computer in California.  Thank you to Jean for her generous donation of
the Sock Baby print that so many of us coveted at the Symposium earlier
this year.  Joyce and Mike, that original sketch was beautiful also....
thank you for taking the time to create it.  I could go on and on and on,
but I'll keep this short in the interest of space.  I must not forget
Judy Cooke and Linda Iroff for their time to pull this together, organize
the dollars coming in, get the ticket numbers assigned, and Judy for
donating some of the space in her house for the prizes.  And Judy for
taking the time to ship the prizes, and make very certain that the
dollars raised get to the right places.

The internet is a scary place to travel through sometimes, but in
the internet world of ferrets I have only met kind, good and generous
people.  Those are the people I'm thankful for in this holiday season.

Dooks and hugs,
Kathy and Nemesis