From:
vivian barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:15:58 -0400
lets make sure they get enough signatures !

===========Please forward to friends=============

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the petition: "Don't Abandon Pets in
Disasters"

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in
signing the petition.  It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a
difference.  We are trying to reach 100,000 signatures - please sign
here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/256230705

Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and
family to sign as well.

Thank you!

vivian barnes

http://www.thePetitionSite.com