From:
Carol Voivedich Rager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:17:51 -0500
At three o'clock this afternoon I have an appointment to say good bye to
my Mega E ferret.  He started to crash Friday night refusing any liquid
food.  Samson grinds his teeth all the time in pain, and I know he is
hungry, but can't even tolerate thin liquid food any longer.  I will miss
this little guy so much.  Samson has been the first thing on my list to
do and the last thing on my list to do for almost 8 months.  He came into
my home last Thanksgiving and has fought to live everyday he has been
here.  There have been many good times I will remember, but his face
right now shows so much pain and sadness I know he is ready to rest.  My
veterinarian also has been with us all this time, so he was willing to
come in today (Sunday) to also say good bye.  Pray for my little guy that
he will no longer suffer.

Thanks,
Carol Voivedich Rager