From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:59:31 -0400
Have you sent your letter today?  Get friends, get family, get co-workers
to send letters too.  Remember, you can snail-mail and you can go to the
APHIS/USDA site and do it electronically.  We can do this together as a
team.

1. Go to this link (it leads you to the existing comments for docket
04-088-1, which are interesting)

http://docket.epa.gov/edkfed/do/EDKStaffCollectionDetailView

(I believe it may be a changing link, if it does not work you can find
the working link at <http://www.ferretcongress.org/>

2. Click Submit Comment

3. Ask that the current standards be updated to improve ferret welfare
as they are raised for sale and shipped.

That one sentence is all that is needed.

PLEASE help with this, it will only take a moment of your time, and you
will be helping to improve the future for ferrets everywhere.

Snail Mail Address, remember an original letter w/3 copies all with
original signatures.

Docket No. 04-088-1

Regulatory Analysis and Development
PPD APHIS Station 3C71