From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:37:07 -0700
Attention Potentail Sponsors,

It has been brought to my attention that I had a few errors on my letter
and summary sheet so I've fixed the errors and resubmit it again.  Sorry
about my errors.  Please let me know what you plan to do for our show if
your company will once again sponsor/donate/place an adveritment in our
show book.  The letter and summary sheet is attached and in Word
document.

Once again, we hope to have your continued support as well as getting new
support from others.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Darcy Sinsley
Show Coordinator