Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 06:26:06 -0700
First let me start by saying that there are many, many wonderful
knowledgable people within the ferret community that have helped ferrets,
ferret owners and ferret shelters through many many rough times.  All of
those people deserve such a warm and wonderful thank you, but right now,
I want to focus on Sukie.

My mom always told me that you shouldn't wait until someone dies to send
them flowers and don't wait for a ulogy to say something nice.  I have
always wondered why everyone didn't think that way, as there are so many
people out there that don't hear enough how wonderful they are.

Sukie, you have been an instrumental part of the care and well-being of
our ferrets.  You are very knowledgeable, very compassionate and your
love for these wonderful creatures show through everytime you post.  If
there is something new, such as an illness or a way to help our fuzzies,
you always manage to get the info out to us.  When I had a ferret come in
with distemper and had to throw my coat away, you emailed me and offered
me yours.  THANK YOU!!  Thank you for having such a warm heart.  You also
have a wonderful ability to get involved in the many, many disputes on
the FML, give your opinion without seeming to take sides.  We need many
people like you in our wonderful little community.

You are a very smart lady with a huge loving heart. Thank you.

Just thought I would let you know how appreciated you are.

Lora