Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:37:33 -0800
If you or a shelter you know of needs the following items, PLEASE contact
me directly and I'd be happy to ship them out.  These are all gently used
but clean and sanitized items that come from a smoke free home and I just
no longer have a need for them.

THANKS!
Jennifer and the dynamic duo, Sasha & Snowball :-)

(1) brand new but opened package each of raisin flavored and chicken
    flavored Bandit treats  (my      ferrets won't touch them!)
(2) Super Pet LARGE corner litterboxes
(1) Medium-sized corner litter pan
(1) Oasis brand, 16 oz. water bottle
(3) Small square plastic (standard size) dual cat food/water dishes