Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:29:15 +0100
Dear FML'ers,

Happy 5000th birthday to you all.  I've been a member of the FML list
since '97, have learnt more than I can say and have met a lot of good
friends too.  BIG hugs and a BIG round of applause to the total star
and angel that is BIG!  Thank you so much for enriching my life and my
fuzzbutts BIG.  I can't find the words to say how grateful I am to you,
for the work you do, for us all.

I have found such wisdom, love, compassion and support from FML members
too.  Particular thanks to Sukie, Wolfie and Sandee and hugs to all.

Here's to the next 5000!

Much love,
Susan and her wardancing weezels

--
No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a large
number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.