Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 06:01:36 -0800
From:
Crossposted with permission:

Hey everyone!

This post is gonna be a cross post from a email I got from my shelter...
if anyone can give these guys a home that would be great!

We have yet another call for help.  There are 3 ferrets needing a new
home because their human is getting married and moving into an apartment
that won't allow them (yes, I gave her the "speach").  It was the girls
mother that contacted us.  The mother doesn't want the ferrets because
she has other animals.  On further questioning, I found out she basically
just doesn't want the ferrets.  Period.

There are a male and female that are 3 1/2 and have been together since
babies.  And there is a male that is about 1 year old.  They need to be
placed together in their new home.

They are located in the Stillwater area and their cage and accessories
will go with them.

If you are able to take them into your family, please give me a call at
763-441-8542 (between 10am-10pm).

Liz
...in the Company of Ferrets, Inc.