From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:38:31 -0500
I saw a book listed on Amazon.com that looked interesting to me.  I was
just curious if anyone had read it and what they thought about it.  The
title is "Nothing to Fear but Ferrets" by Kendra Ballantyne.  Before
anyone gets worked up over the title, the ferrets are the good guys.  A
pet sitter has to prove that the ferrets aren't killers.  The synopsis
on Amazon is:

"Attorney-turned-freelance-pet-sitter Kendra Ballantyne has found a
corpse in a client's apartment, and it's up to her to prove the innocence
of the obvious suspects: her client's furry ferrets."

I thought it sounded like something I would like.  Has anyone read that
yet?

Holly
Icarus & Cato