Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:09:59 -0400
Mom Barb is washing bedding almost everyday since some little guy doesn't
want to use their litter box that is out side of the cage.  The home made
job that they have to climb through a tube to get to.  I have nice soft
baby blankets on the floor of the cage & someone ( don't know who, out of
the 6) is pooping & peeing all over the blankets.  Get this & they all
are sleeping in it.

What's going on with my kids.  They have been doing good over the years
now this.  I thought maybe since I use news paper instead of wood
pellets.  But i've been using the paper for about 10 months now so I went
back to the pellets & this morning was cleaning & checking out things
today.  There it was-poop & pee.  All over the blankets again.  plus
sometimes some little guy is peeing on the floor where the food is.
Sorry Jenny but when you are out at run time you just plop it anywhere.
Can it be you.s0 I decided to put them in their smaller cage only 2
floors instead of the 4 to try.  Please help.  I don't want them to be in
the small cage.  It's too small for 6.  But I thought a smaller area like
when they were kitts would help like training all over again.  Thanks!

mom Barb & her poopie 6 pack.