From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:30:15 -0400
Our ferret loving soldier Robert has sent us more email!  He is safe and
working so hard in Iraq-- for those of you who have sent parcels thank
you- I have bundeld togetehr some Ferret Magazines, and edible foods adn
shipped them out for all the kids here!

Her is his latest correspondence.

Alicia www.ferretwise.org

hello all,

i have a small dilemma.  We (Ghost crew) are looking for a keychain w/ a
ghost on it.  not the flat ones mind you, the 3d type.  So if anyone
comes across one, please send it to us.  We do not have anything of the
sort over here, well, because they are muslims.  ghosts aren't spoke of
much.  So please look for one, we would gladly compensate you for it.
Thanx.  also maybe some static clings also for glass.  just for
decoration of course.  anyway, doing good, just put about 3/4 of the day,
of work, on our guntruck....when finished, almost is, I will gladly send
a photo of the crew and truck to you all.  I appreciate the help and
support, well, we all do.  I hope you don't stop giving us your support,
and with all the increase in attacks here in Ramadi, we definately could
use it.  I Love and Miss You All.  Take care and I'll talk when I can.

Robert

SPC Robert Lincoln Lynch
Task Force Saber 1/172 Armor
HHC Supt Team Hawkeye