From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:17:34 EDT
After loosing five babies this year I have taken in to my home and heart
Swiper, Oliver and Olive to come up to six kids which if it were cats or
dogs would be plenty but us ferret folks are kind of weird and the old
saying eight is enough does not apply to us.

I am pleased to announce the arrival of Marshmallow, a tiny DEW that is
beyond description in the cute department and her cage mate, Rascal who
is a very, very dark (almost black) young boy with blue knees, yep they
are blue.  Rascal has made himself at home and has on the first day of
being let out with the others, gotten into the fuzzy ball game of rolling
around the floor and dooking his little fanny off, having a ball.

Marshmallow is a skittish little girl but she does like to play if you
don't make any sudden movements but given time she will be just fine.

Oh but wait, there are two more fur kids waiting in the wings to come
join this crew, another little girl (Elizabeth) and her cage mate
(Gaston) so when it is every enough?

Just wanted to share some happiness after all the sadness.
Patrick and the gang