From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 00:28:41 -0700
 ... or are the most heated posts most often posted by someone as
"Anonymous"

If you're going to show "your opinion" (If that isn't an oxymoron!
"Your" opinion?  Person "X"?) or throw comments out about someone I think
it's rather cowardly to be anonymous... and quite amusing, as well ;) If
you can t stand behind your comments - perhaps you shouldn't be making
them.

Laura and The Seattle Seven at www.ferretocious.com

PS: psst... Ms/Mrs/Miss/Mr./It Anonymous - you can have one of my ribbons
from the recent Ferret Frolic if that'll calm you down.  You can have
Sassy's Get Out of the Paper Back the Fastest one.

[P.S. oops...]
That was get out of the paper BAG not back.  Sassy's tiny but not sure
she'd fit in a paperback!  :)

Laura