From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:15:25 -0400
This is a very tough post to write.  We had two little girls who had
surgery on Wednesday.  One was Lightning who we ended up letting go with
dignity on the operating table.  She was just inoperable.  The other
little girl passed away this morning(Friday) at 7:25.  She passed in
my arms.  They will be missed so very much.  Lightning was my overly
energetic little girl and Oglesnorf was my big eared ear biter.
Lightning was a major ferretone hound and Oglesnorf preferred the softest
beds in town.

Sandee please let them know how much I loved them both and how sorry I
am I could not have done more.

Linda and the furry and not so furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org