From:
Debbi Woodring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:41:11 EDT
I have to say that all the bashing of people or ferret groups I've been
reading on the FML lately is childish and disappointing.  Isn't the
bottom line here to support each other in the ferret community?  To bash
others then promote yourself is out of line.  Can you imagine the first
time reader, who comes on here to learn about ferrets and be with others
who love them, reading this stuff?  What use does that serve?

Our job is to educate, rescue, and find forever homes for our charges,
wouldn't that be better served by joining forces and not causing strife.
We can certainly agree to disagree on something's, but wouldn't our
ferrets benefit more from being polite and supporting each other-even if
we go about things in a different manner?  This kind of bashing feels
more like a competition then a calling.

Debbi ;c)