From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:38:23 -0500
Checking, ears, teeth, nails, coats etc.  should be done in both
Championship and Specialty classes.  Championship rings are based more
on conformation and Specialty is based more on color.

Some ferret groups do tend to be more political than others, this is why
I chose not to show at last weekend's show.  I've also noticed the same
thing in repsect to the same people seem to win all the time.  If you
would like to experience a public geared show especialy for newbies,
come jion me at the LOS National Championship and Specialty Ferret Show
on September 17th at the Holiday Inn on Street Road in Bensalem, PA.
Show starts at 8:30am.

For more info you can call Dawn at 215-696-5548 or e-mail her at
[log in to unmask]  You'll learn that no 2 shows are the same,
you'll learn alot, and most of all HAVE FUN!

WEASLE QUEEN