From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:14:27 -0500
Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder that our September 17, 2005, All Championship Show will
be held at the Holiday Inn, 3499 Street Road, Bensalem, PA.

Because the Holiday Inn double booked the hall, the show hours have
slightly changed from our normal hours of 9am - 6pm (end of show), Our
new show hours for this show are from 8am - 330pm.  Because of this
change, we understand it may change your schedule slightly and so if you
think you may be late the day of the show, please call so that we can do
our best to accomodate you.  I have attached the show packet.  [Not on
FML.]  Also as most of you that attended last year can remember, we had
over 300 walk ins and so we have requested an addtional 2000 sq feet for
this reason.  Here is our website for those who have difficulty opening
the file: www.freewebs.com/losnational/

Thanks,
Dawn Smith Show Coordinator

WEASLE QUEEN