From:
Jack and Lisa Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:19:25 -0500
Hello everyone.  I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season.
Just wanted to give an update to all of you who had sent well wishes and
offers to help me out with my girls on and off the list.  First off I
don't think I was able to get back to everyone so those who I didn't get
to say thank you to THANK YOU!  I am happy to say the girls are still
with me.  I had went home for Christmas alone to see my family.  When I
came back my husband told me it looks as if we will be able to keep
them!!  I have not brought the subject up since then and hoping it will
never change.  I think it was realized that they are no trouble and
aren't bothering anyone.  Though they do have to stay in there
cage,(which is one of the biggest I think that are made;) ) accept for
pets, hug and kisses... I am just thrilled that I don't have to give
them up and that they will be happy.  I still don't know how long this
situation will be like this (living in my in-laws basement) but hope
being cage bound won't upset them to much.

Ok I will keep this short but again Thank You all again and my girls send
out lots of kisses for all your kindness, well wishes and prayers for
them.

Lisa and the girls,
Pumpkin, Monkey, Cocoa and Ruby