Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:44:54 -0800
The Ferret Store is pleased to introduce another way to help your
favorite ferret shelter - Shelter Bucks!  Shelter Bucks are gift
certificates you can give to shelters or rescues to use on our
wholesale website to purchase product for use in their rescue.

But there's more!  For every $25 in Shelter Bucks you purchase,
TheFerretStore.com will donate an additional $10.  So when you purchase
$25 in Shelter Bucks, the shelter actually gets $35!  It's just another
way we want to show our appreciation for the groups out there that
support the rescue and care of the ferrets that have touched our hearts.
Shelter Bucks are available in 3 denominations: $35, $70, and $140.
This means you would pay just $25, $50 and $100 respectively.

Terms & Conditions of Use: Shelter Bucks can only be redeemed by a
qualified shelter who is registered with Neeps Incorporated.  If you are
unsure whether or not a shelter is participating in our program or if
you are shelter who would like to sign up with the wholesale program,
please email Kristen Onasch at [log in to unmask]  Shelter Bucks
are not redeemable for cash and expire one year after date of issue.

To purchase Shelter Bucks and help a deserving shelter, please visit
http://www.ferretstore.com/shelterbucks.html.

Dooks to all!

*** Permission to cross post ***