From:
Debra Ann Velie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:12:10 EST
I haven't had a lot of time to write back these last two weeks.  After
getting my hands full of 8-in-1 green slime when i tried to give my
ferrets the 8-in-1 skin/coat ferret treats, I finally wrote 8-in-1.  I
was very upset that after having this happen before to me and my ferts,
and me trusting that 8-in1- has corrected their "shipping problem", I
opened this bag of disgusting garbage.  Beleive me, I still have the bag
and can't even look at the stuff.  They told me they had done a recall on
these products and are working on the problem.  They were really very
nice.  They offered me replacements with another 8-in-1 product.  I
haven't yet answered them on this.  But I hadn't realized how many good
products they sell for ferrets, so I will give them a chance to make
amends and correct this problem once and for all!  A lot of other
companies wouldn't even try to replace the bad products or even answer
my emails.

I had advised them that a lot of ferret owners are very upset about this
problem and its being talked about in chat rooms, on web pages and in the
fml newsletter.  This should get their attention since we provide their
jobs and living when we buy from them.  I dont think they want to lose
our support and purchases.

I am trusting them again.  Lets see what happens, though there is a good
chance I won't buy these vitamin treats again.  I do recommend though,
anyone who has a problem to contact 8-in-1 to let them know.  The power
of #'s does wonders.

Thanx for listening everyone.  I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving
and if I dont write in again, have a merry, merry xmas!