From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:13:14 -0500
WHAT PING WAS GRATEFUL FOR:

Leftover turkey.  Warm, fragrant, turkey chunks, Dude!

I learned to open the chocolate drawer with my paws!  The one near the
computer.  I smell Tolblerones, and *Cadbury.*

I stuffed my head under Puma's tail, and pushed her the length of the
kitchen floor like a wheelbarrow.

WHAT PUMA WAS GRATEFUL FOR:

Ping is not twins.

Sleeping upside down almost all day in my hammie in air sweetened by
roasting turkey, what a nap.  The best!  My bones melted.

The she-hoomin gave us new pooping paper, so I bit her.  It was obviously
*my* pooping paper.  Can't she SMELL anything?

WHAT FRANCE WAS GRATEFUL FOR:

Nooozing! Not a 'ting! I 'ate youuu, youuu 'ave no culture.

Well, zee turkey was goood, but I still 'ate you.

I feeeel a cuuurious need tooo sleeep...'ate you, 'ate you alll....

WHAT THE DOG,THE NOBLE ALLIS CHOMPERS WAS GRATEFUL FOR:

That paper package of giblets and the neck, boiled and then cooled and
then GIVEN TO ME!!!!  MEEE!!!!!

Plates to lick clean.

More plates to lick clean.

WHAT THE HE HOOMIN WAS GRATEFUL FOR:

The first feast.

The nap in the middle.

The second feast.

WHAT THE SHE HOOMIN WAS GRATEFUL FOR:

The He-Hoomin stuffed the bird before she even got out of bed.

He made coffee before she even got out of bed.

He left her two slices of apple pie for breakfast.  He personally tested
the other six to make sure they were good.  They were

Alexandra in MA
(Fat, fat, fat!).