From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:44:46 -0800
OMG !!!I nearly ran out of tissues seeing this video...I wish I never
got my sound fixed on my computer because the background music was
just excellent then again it contributed to the tears even more...those
pictures brought back so many memories of the fuzzies that were given to
me for various reasons..illness, old age, abuse or plainly just didn't
want them anymore!!!  I think everyone can see a little of their little
ones in this video..

I try to donate to shelters when I have the money but I do volunteer at
our local ferret shelter every week which I wouldn't give up for the
world...just seeing those little faces looking at you just wanting to be
held or played with, those little faces of the ones who are ill and yes,
even those severe biters you can't help but love..it isn't their fault
they became this way!!  My only problem is I do take some fuzzies from
our shelter home (other club members do the same) that need fostering
or extra feedings and meds but the only thing is I don't want to give
them back so I either adopt or foster them just like many from our club
members do!!  Everyone of those rescues holds a place in our heart...So
the reason this video made such a big impact on me... Even though I am
paying off some huge credit card bills (the one dedicated for vet bills)
for my fuzzies (past and present) I will continue to try and do my part
and continue to max out this card !  LOL ***they are worth it!...

Thank you for the very inspiring video!!!!!!

Jackie
Dominic, Laney, BumbleBear
At the bridge: Taz, Opie, Harvey, Buster, Plato, Cybil, Simon, Peanut,
Lexi, Bandit

http://www.geocities.com/fuzzymum
Ferret Auctions:
 **