From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:43:52 -0500
Our humans accidently packaged up our teleporter and flying saucer with
the holiday decorations last year.  They keep joking about doing the
whole house in pipe cleaner and bead "Flying Spaghetti Monsters" this
year.  We are worried that we will not be able to recover our equipment
if they do so.  If push comes to shove when the action deadline
approaches -- if they have not brought up the holiday boxes -- and
someone has a spare of either a flying saucer or a teleporter, could
you please, teleport it to us?