From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:41:38 EST
HI-this is Pumpkin and Shadow and we wanted to get this written before
out new forever home mom and dad got home and took over the computer.  We
want to thank shelter mom LORI sies for taking us to the awesome show in
cincinatti and finding us a forever home with sue and dave.  there are
many new friends here and lots of food and yucky kisses, and wonferful
ferretone.  the show was fun and great and we even got to see bob church.
thank you again shelter mom Lori for our new forever home.

Love,
Shadow and Pumpkin.

sue
Home of the Winchester Weezles: Baron B.Bueford, Prince Pee of Wee, Lady
Quin, Princess Sweety Pie, Bandito the Bug-A-Bug, and of course, Tater
Gater Blaizer: thief of tatters, Taters own "mini Mee" named Tater
Pudd'n, such a tiny bundle of energy and ferretude and Sundea, Queen
of Hearts: Abby, shy as a whisper: and The Handsome ZEBBY introducing,
Hanna, the chocolate Sweety, and Sonny and Cher, a wonderful pair of
sables: and of course the Elder new addition: Lazarus and me the pooper
scooper